[Julius and Vivian try out their costumes - we are going to our school's fall fest. Vivian is a fairy, Julius a dog named "dog" after their favorite furry four-legged friend, and Allie joins us as "drama queen".]
Nach Hot Dogs und Hüpfburg geht es schließlich noch zur Verlosung von allerlei Spenden. Vivian wirft alle ihre fünf Tickets in den Korb für einen weißen Weihnachtsbaum mit viel buntem glitzernden Christbaumschmuck. Am Montag erfahren wir, ob wir gewonnen haben. Ich hoffe ja mehr auf den Korb mit Fanartikeln der Texas Longhorns, für den sich Julius entschieden hat...
[At the gift basket raffle, Vivian goes for the white glittery light-up Christmas tree with colorful ornaments. I should have taken a picture - for a German, this is unbelievably kitchy. I set my hopes higher for Julius' favorite, the Longhorn basket.]

1 comment:
Allie had a great time. Thank you so much for taking her. Also - thanks for the great dinner. I need that potato salad recipe!! :)
Post a Comment